Friday, October 15, 2010

I had to share these doozies with you!

So tonight while hanging out with me and Sergio, Ava said a million funny things. Here are just a few delicious morsels:

- Right after going doodoo in the toilet Ava immediately looked down to examine her treasure. The doodoo was in three pieces - big, medium and small. Ava declared, "It's a daddy, mommy and baby." As the big piece of doodoo sunk down the toilet Ava said, "Look! The daddy is going to work. And, the mommy is staying home to nurse the baby."

- Later as Sergio was messing up the words to one of her favorite songs (California Gurls by Katy Perry) Ava said, "Daddy stop! You're stressing me out." (I'm not kidding.)

- Lastly, as she was running around the house in her pre-bed mania, she hurt her foot. She limped over to me in pain. As I was rubbing her foot she whimpered, "Mommy, I need a walking stick." So Serg found one for her and tailored it to her height. She walked around with it for the rest of the night.

I am in LOVE with this girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can just picture the "old lady walker" in the third story!